Roasted Chickpea & Broccoli Burrito
Yellow Onion - 1 large
Red Bell Pepper - 1
Broccoli - 1
Chickpeas - 3 cups
Olive Oil - 3 tbsp
Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp
Chili Powder - 2 tsp
Cumin - 1 tsp
Garlic - 4 cloves minced
Lime - 1/2
1. Chop onion, pepper, & broccoli. Combine with chickpeas in a large bowl.
2. Put in oil & soy sauce, stir, and throw in spices.
3. Bake at 425 for 20 min.
4. Add garlic, stir & bake for another 15 min.
5. Add Lime Juice
*Recipe inspired by Thug Kitchen cookbook*
MyPlate - The information on MyPlate is almost endless. From nutrition, to exercise, tracking, and much more.
Pork Tenderloin & Kiwi Fruit Salsa
Pork Tenderloin - 6oz
Kiwi - 2
Pineapple - 1/2 cup
Salad Greens - 1 Cup
Corn - 1 ear
Lime Juice - 1 lime
Olive Oil - 2oz
1. Add Olive Oil to pan, cook Corn & Pork (roughly 3-4 min/side).
2. Dice Kiwi & Pineapple, add Lime Juice
3. Cut kernels from corn and add to salad greens. Place pork on top.
You can add any dressing you'd like, just be conscious of the calories.
I personally like it just with hot sauce and add the fruit salsa on top.
Healing Smoothies - Healthy smoothies to aid in workouts, weight loss & more.
Lean Beef Stew - Instant Pot
Ground Beef (93/7) - 2 lbs
Baby Carrots - 2 bags
Celery - 1 bag
Smoked Paprika - 2 tbsp
Apple Cider Vinegar - 2 cups
Pepper to taste
Seasoning - Weber Gourmet Burger
*Makes 6 servings
1. Chop Celery
2. Throw everything into Instant Pot
Calories - 243, Protein - 31g, Carbs - 2g, Fat - 11g
Rosemary Pork Loin
Pork Loin -
Calories - , Protein - g, Carbs - g, Fat - g